Why you need to try Magnetic Liner Lashes!
Updated: Jul 16, 2020
Do you struggle with false eyelashes? The glue gets everywhere or don't have the time to apply them? Or you want to try lashes but have no idea where to start? In this week's 10 Minute Makeup video, Classic Winged Eyeliner & Red Lip, I tried the Ardell Magnetic Liner and Lashes. Honestly I thought they were going to be fiddly like magnetic lashes (the ones that clamp to your eyelashes) but boy, was I wrong!
What I loved...
- Less messy than using glue and ideal for those with an allergy to latex
- You can use the lashes over and over again as there's no glue. Although I would recommend wiping them every now and again
- Easy to remove with no pain (much easier after a few drinks!)
- The magnets were surprisingly strong and the placement of the eyelashes can be adjusted easily as soon you've put the liner on
- Very quick to use and comfortable to wear
- Great value for money and ideal for someone trying lashes for the first time
What I didn't love...
- The liner is thick. Therefore I would recommend using your normal liner and using the magnetic liner only where you need to place the lashes
- Your eyeliner will need to be along the entire lashline to ensure you can't see the eyelashes
- You will need to use a magnetic eyeliner but given you can use the eyelashes many times, the magnetic eyeliner is reasonably priced
- The lashes hold very well but glued lashes will always have a more resilient hold. That being said, as long as you're not going swimming or rubbing your eyes, these will stay put.
How to use
The lashes come with a pot of magnetic black eye liner. You apply the liner on the upper eyelid lash line and then simply put the lash on top. I would recommend putting a good amount on the corners of the eyes to hold the ends down. Press the Wispies eyelash and your eyelashes together to blend them in, and you're done! It really is that simple!
So the conclusion?
I really liked this product. In my video I manage to apply them one handed and in under 5 minutes. I would absolutely wear them for a wedding or a night out as they are just so easy to apply. As with glued lashes, I would probably carry the liner in my bag just in case they started slipping. However for price of this set and the longevity of use, they are definitely a winner for me!
Watch me use the lashes in my Classic Winged Eyeliner & Red Lip Video: https://www.monicaproartist.com/tutorials
Visit www.monicaproartist.com/blog for more articles on skincare, beauty, fine hair,
psoriasis and much more...
Monica is a Professional Hair and Makeup Artist based in Leicester, East Midlands. She is a mother to daughters & loves all things skin and makeup related! Whilst she helps everyone feel their best, she especially enjoys working with clients over the age of 40, suffering with skin issues such as Psoriasis or thinning hair as she suffers with all of these herself! Her goal is to create looks that show her client's natural beauty and not mask them. Services range from bridal makeup to event makeup and occasion hair styling. For more details, please contact her via the contact form by clicking on www.monicaproartist.com.